Monday 17 November 2014

In other news...

So it's official. I've entered a 10k run in December. An Australian December. 



Forgetting that December in Austrailia sees temperatures in the high 30s, I made the decision to do a 10k run for breast cancer with a friend. This was evidently after a bottle (or two) of wine.

Nonetheless I am embracing this drunken promise and am throwing myself into training for this great cause. As said in a post earlier in the year, I used to be just under two stone heavier than what I am now. So this is a great way of keeping fat Liz at bay. 

With just under three weeks to go until race day, I'm off the booze, eating clean and living at the gym -though, this on top of working seems to be taking it's toll (see below) and the promise of free food at work is always a bit difficult to resist. But I know it will be all worth it when i (hopefully) cross that finish line. 





No comments:

Post a Comment